Sunday, August 30, 2009

Finally Getting off my Lazy Blogging Ass

I doubt anyone checks for updates anymore but...

I have decided to write about something I think about and do everyday...BOOKS...I read them, love them, hate them and will now review them (and oh how this hurts...hate most reviewers).

Well that's the plan, hopefully I'll follow through...

Currently I’m ready a little number I picked up from a “closing down sale” for $2.50…

Sister Sister by Andrew Neiderman…“Two minds. One Body. A novel of terror…”

So far, a slow start…

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Reading. I remember that. It's that thing you do when you have spare time!!

The one bonus to returning to work, which I will be doing in 4 weeks time, is the reading time the 4 hour commute provides me with.

Looking forward to picking up a book again!