Tuesday, May 6, 2008

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED! Bloody Carolyn

Link the person who tagged you
Mention the rules on your blog:
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
Tag fellow bloggers by linking them
Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they have been tagged.


1. When it comes to all time favourite music, I'm more into poets than musicians.

2. Have a fear of free falling which will stop me from bungee jumping but not sky diving.
3. Wish to travel to places that a single female westerner should not travel to.
4. Have dreams that I rarely remember, but when I do I wish I didn't.
5. Since year seven in high school I have struggled to decide what to be when I grow up so I have made the decision to never grow up.
6. Have a religious fixation but have a tendency to question EVERYTHING so have no ounce of faith.

Ok Carolyn, new one for ya: Tell of six of your worst habits

No comments: